Saturday, March 8, 2008

So this is love? o///o

Well, I almost got kissed today. Rather not drabble on it. >.>


.......................................................................


Okay I will Well, I was at an orchestra clinic and I saw some of my friends from tae kwon do. I saw "Ino" (myspace.com/lilaznluver) and "Kiba" (names blocked out cause...well I don't really know. Tia will get revenge for all the times I said Bria xD). And so Kiba whispered to me that he liked me and I was like...okay. And yeah since I've liked him since 6th grade (we only saw each other at tae kwon do, which is like once a week). And so he asked me out and I said yes. But then I asked my parents and they were being all asian on me (saysing stuff, like no bf until you finish college!). yeah....Kiba plays the violin as well So does Ino. Ino's concert mistress o.o Okay, back to Kiba. And so during lunch we were talking (alone) and he leaned over to try to kiss me. And I was like, "uh, a little too fast, dontcha think?" But he was understanding. He was sooo trying to put the moves on me during tae kwon do that night though. I whupped his ass. Even though he's hot. But Kiba does have a fauly. He sounds like he's flirting whenever he talks to a girl. But I'm used to it now. Yeah....


.......................................................................


Okay rant over. Well, not really a rant, but yeah xD


.......................................................................

4 comments:

Tammy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ♥

boblinetteXD said...

ooooooooooooooo!!!!! SWEET REVENGE IS MINE!!! >_< YES!!! But since I'm nice I'm not going to use the "Kiba" thing against you, or mix ur names together like you did with BRIA and spread it around the whole frigging place. I'll leave the subject alone... except for a few comments abt u and Kiba... >_><_< Lawlz

Delaney said...

kawai!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is Kiba that dude with the french name? I can't remember what his name was! He was nice.....

His name was like 5 letters and some of the letters were silent. Who is that dude?

JENIFER!!!!