Monday, March 17, 2008

Language

Why doesn't SRHS have any languages I like? D: wah. I wish they had Italian or Korean, but they don't. Bleh.
Italian- SOUNDS SO PRETTY :DDDDDDDDDDDDD. they have hot guys too :DD (Italian food is yummy :D)
Korean- SO PRETTY :D. They have awesome movies :D (Kimchi is too spicy for me)

Tagolog- sounds awkward. sounds like the gibberish I use when I sniffed too much stuff. no offence. (but good food :D)
French- sounds pretty :D but way too hard. (AHHHH FRENCH FOOD. THE BEST)
Spanish- PRETTY :D and sorta close to italian :D. (I like churros :D)
Japanese- pretty. but I have no use for it. (I havent ate much Japanese food, I can't judge)
ASL- eh. my hands are retarded esp. on cold days. (American food? eh. theres better)

3 comments:

boblinetteXD said...

GRRR... putanginamo!!!! i dont think i spelled that right... but o well. i got my point across

Tammy said...

haha gibberish :D

boblinetteXD said...

it ain't gibberish, its a language. People that speak the language have feelings too you know... --__--