Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random thing of boredom :D

I can't swim. 
I almost drowned when I was in 1st grade, and I've been scared since then. 
I shaved off my eyebrow once when I was like 8, because I wanted to see if my dad's razor thingy worked.
 No one even noticed I was missing an eyebrow :D.
I've never ate a twinkie in my life.
I like homework, its fun. No one else does.  
I wanna make a website now D: everyone has one I feel left out. 
I like staring at a guys Adam's Apple when they talk. It looks so cool
In SRHS I think I'll take Orchestra, Cooking and ASL. 
I dont like cookies. 
I like erasers,
I always write random crap on my paper just so I can have an excuse to use my eraser 
I like music in languages I don't understand, most of the time. 
I think Pisces is the best astrology sign, maybe I'm biased idk.  

DONE  

6 comments:

boblinetteXD said...

ummmmm.... ooooookaaaaaaay theeeeeeen "Mr.Bean"

Tammy said...

what? I was bored

boblinetteXD said...

Lawlz... 6_^ Um ok then... Lawlz and btw i changed my pic on myspace.

Delaney said...

wth i love swimming

-Delaney

boblinetteXD said...

Hmmm??? uhhhh... very random... very VERY random...

Anonymous said...

zzz... Scripps Ranch? Seeya there :)