Friday, December 14, 2007

Randomness

Have you ever experienced a time in your life when you just started wondering what went wrong, and once you found the problem and tried to fix it, your life just got worse? It really sucks. I can't believe how weird it is!
Okay, here's a random question: If you were alone and a twinkie just appeared floating out of thin air right in front of your face, what would you do???
Hahahahaha, alot of people don't like running, but i love it! I just don't understand it. Yes, i may be a little crazy on my level of love for running and P.E, but everybody has to do it SOMETIME in their life............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love twinkies! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. I would probably eat it slowly in Ms. Lambert's or Ms. Sander's face to torture her! :D...like Brian did to me with his PIZZA. AGH.